geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3 with Scala 2.10
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:45:58 GMT
Hi

Thanks Richard for putting this minimal Scala 2.9/2.10 example together
to demonstrate this "class loading problem".

I took a peek at it and found a way to get around the problem found with
the 2.10 build (see below), however I still have not found the direct
cause of the problem and hope that someone in the Geronimo community
could help narrow it down a bit more, It would be greatly appreciated (
David J ? ;) ).

To make the 2.10 build deploy and start correctly, as the Scala 2.9
build dose, I added the inverse-classloading [1] setting to the
deployment descriptor (for the Scala 2.10 build, its not needed when
building with Scala 2.9), this may however not be a ultimate solution in
all situations so if anyone have a better solution or a suggestion on
how to narrow it down pleas let us know.

[1]
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-3.0/docs/geronimo-module-1.2.xsd.html#h1508775248

best regards
    Peter Petersson