geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releaseplan Geronimo 4.0 JavaEE 7
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 15:55:30 GMT

On Jan 4, 2013, at 2:25 PM, frank.pientka@gmail.com wrote:

> Does anybody have any information on upcomming Geronimo 4.0,  JavaEE 7 or the BugFix
Realease 3.0.1
> I can't find any  infos in JIRA or on out-dated cwiki-page

As Shawn mentions, I don't think there have been any 4.0 discussions. JavaEE 7 will be a ways
out -- Geronimo is dependent on a number of technologies/projects. So, there's a lot of work
that has to occur in other projects, first…

There has been some discussion of work on our specs (e.g. CDI). Typically, work will begin
there…

--kevan