geronimo-user mailing list archives

From LoïcPÉRON <loic.pe...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Transation and connector
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 14:19:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently investigating a legacy application that uses Jencks 1.3/Geronimo
TM 1.1/Geronimo Connector 1.1 for update and corrections.

I have identified a problem with transactino management between our resources:
1 local-tx JDBC datasource, 1 xa-tx Jackrabbit repository, 1 no-tx ActiveMQ
JMS. What should be realized is managing all of them through a single JTA
global transaction.

I have not found how to enlist 2 XA resources and 1 local resources in the
same global transaction, using the last resource optimization. I have found
the JDBCLog and LogXAResource, I think I have understood how they are ment to
function, but I have not been able tu use them.

Could anyone guide me with this?

Thanks a lot.

Loïc PÉRON