geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: JCA deployment plan schema doesn't include inbound-resourceadapter
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:13:21 GMT
It looks to me as if someone took an ra.xml for the amq resource adapter, changed the namespace,
and added an environment section.  That's not a valid or useful geronimo-ra.xml in any possibly

Inbound resource adapters are configured via the mdb that they drive.  The mdb implements
the appropriate interface which selects the message-listener.  Then you specify the activation
spec properties for the mdb.

Admin objects are configured in geronimo-ra.xml, but you specify the class and then have admin-object-instance
elements nested for the admin objects of that class.  And you need config-property values
to do any good at all :-)

thanks for noticing this.  Anyone have time to fix it?

david jencks