geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "larson.micah" <larson.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence configuration
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:44:17 GMT
Ivan Xu wrote
> the value for non-jta-data-source in persistence.xml should be
> jdbc/RestaurantPool

Thank you, that made a difference; now I'm getting a different error:

I fixed this in non-EE projects by including derby jars on the classpath and
adding a "properties" section to the persistence unit in persistence.xml. I
think Geronimo includes the drivers I need, though, and I was under the
impression that the <non-jta-data-source> used the configuration in Geronimo
and thus didn't need explicit properties defined in persistence.xml.