Hi All,

Need help with Geronimo connection.

Problem Scenario:   Geronimo server is on one box say "A" and informix daatbase is on other box say "B" .
                                 Problem is suppose due to some reason if both box went down and we bring both box up so box A having Geronimo server comes up first compare to box B having database.
                                 When Geronimo Server try to look for connection that time database is down so it dont get any connection.  To establish connection we need to restart server after box "B" having database is up.
                                 Is there any way where we can change some Geronimo settings so it will keep trying for connection or it hit database itself after 5 min of time.

Thanks for help in advance.