geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot Lookup EJBs in Geronim 3.0
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 06:39:50 GMT
Are you using CDI and bean validation in your app?  Have you done something to define these
lookups anywhere?

thanks
david jencks

On Nov 6, 2012, at 7:04 PM, Ali wrote:

> hi there,
>
> I have recently migrated from Geronimo 2.2 to Geronimo 3.0; there is no issue in deployment
yet my lookups are now failing (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException) and I can see following
WARN messages in the log when application is deployed:

> 2012-11-07 13:47:22,843 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to resource
env reference [java:comp/BeanManager, java:comp/Validator, java:comp/ValidatorFactory] defined
in plan file. The corresponding entry in Geronimo deployment descriptor is missing.

> I am really stuck and have no idea how to fix this after two weeks of investigation;
it used to work same application on G2.2!