geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject Geronimo 3.0.0 + KAR deployment = no osgi service metadata
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:25:53 GMT

Hi,

I followed the KARAF example to build a KAR with a simple osgi bundle, start it etc.

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/2.3.0/users-guide/kar.html

I can deploy and start it thru the console or hotbundles folder. However geronimo does not
show any information about bundles/packages. So I'm not sure if the osgi services are up or
if there was an issue - I don't see any errors in the log.

Has anyone tried this? Am I missing something in the kar, like a geronimo xml or do I need
to use the add-features-to-repo? I have not see anything in any documentation about this.

Regards,
Marcos