geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 3.0 application specific logging
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:16:49 GMT
How do you configure the shared lib ? use the default (one var/shared) from
the server ? could you show the MANIFEST.MF file in the ${baseDir}/META-INF
directory

Also, considering that shared lib is 'sharable', so those classes in the
shared lib will be loaded once. For the logging purpose, I think that there
may be issues, as all the deployed applications share the some log4j
classes, which is the same that hidden-classes are used to prevent using
log4j from server runtimes.