geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Zhi Xie <daxie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 3.0 application specific logging
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:07:28 GMT
Currently I don't know how to use the application's log property file
without adding <hidden-classes> or <import-package>.
But I know if you want to use one copy of log4j librarry in the server and
share it with all application in the server, you can use the SharedLib
feature.
I mean use the <import-package> and SharedLib feature.

I'm interesting to your problem, and continue to investigate the root cause.