geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "S. Ali Tokmen" <nos...@alishomepage.com>
Subject Re: CARGO: A tool for easy manipulation of your Java EE server(s) - Now with Geronimo 3.x support!
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 06:59:12 GMT
Hi Eugene

How do you deploy the bundle to Geronimo? Does this show any messages?

CARGO doesn't look in directories, it asks Geronimo (over JMX) the list
of deployed bundles -so, having no trace of your bundle in the text file
I've sent over is a bad sign to me.

Thank you

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/

GSM (ch): +41 79 207 29 22 [Swisscom]
GSM (fr): +33 7 70 10 33 79 [Virgin Mobile]
GSM (tr): +90 555 266 52 73 [Avea]

My AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger and Yahoo IM
contact details are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com