geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jcyim <jongch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 3.0 application specific logging
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:02:46 GMT
Thank you for your reply.

That's right.
I am talking about that issue.

I *did have* log4j.jar in sharedlib, and I properly declared
<hidden-classes>.
but, result was a fail.

However If I included log4j.jar file into my app's lib. It worked.

In other words, using sharedlib fails, but using app's lib works.
(I guess that the reason of success of second method(to use app's lib) is
that my log4j library is loaded ahead of geronimo's logging library.)
and also I suspect that I can not control classloading of geronimo's logging
library using <hidden-classes> and/or <import-packages>

best regards,
yim