geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jcyim <jongch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 3.0 application specific logging
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:55:30 GMT
thank you for your kind replies.

I mean I did use <hidden-classes> and <import-package>, but it didn't work.
( surely, I copyed log4j.jar into shared lib)

Anyway, Even though I use <hiddend-classes> and <import-package> in order to
do not load geronimos's native logging libraries.
I think Geronimo's pax logging classes are still loaded.
The only way I was successful was to put log4.jar library into my app's lib.

I doubt that Geronimo's native logging class can not be hidden in Geronimo
3.0.

Surely, I can use the way you suggested, but a little concern is that's not
self contained.
However that's not a big deal. I can use it.