geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jcyim <jongch...@gmail.com>
Subject geronimo 3.0 application specific logging
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 05:44:02 GMT
hello.
I'm trying to use application specific log.
So I have followed instructions in geronimo manual pages.
but, I failed.
Geronimo never reads my applicaiton's log property file.
I have tried to use <hidden-classes> and/or <import-package>
but the result was same. it didn't work. I could not hide geronimos's
logging classes.

The only way I was successful is to include my log4j library files in my web
applications.
Even though, it was successful, I thinks that way is very unefficient
because every single wep application neet to include logj4j librarry in
self.

can you please help me?