geronimo-user mailing list archives

From JB Jung <kal...@naver.com>
Subject Re: OSGi Bundle Permissions on Geronimo
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 07:55:00 GMT
I greatly appreciate your advice.
I've been working very hard to find the solution of that.
As you metioned in reply, OSGi v4.3 core spec introduced some Hook services
like EventHook in the package of org.osgi.framework.hooks.bundle and
EventHook which work as service listener in the package of ...hooks.service.
I thought that I could handle it before some kinds of events such as Bundle
Install/Stop whatever delivered to OSGi framework by BundleHost class.
But, in case of bundle event hook, If I removed any BundleContexts from
collection, I could prevent the event from being delivered to the only
associated bundles, not original bundle. And it is asynchronous, so tricky.
I've looked ConditionalPermissionAdmin before. And I want to try it. But If
i add only -Djava.security.manager argument in the VM option, Geronimo
didn't start.

thanks
JB