G3.0.0 code has been built and verified by different community members at vote time.

What's the JDK version and Maven version you are using ?

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Julia Chang <shihoir@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, All.
I downloaded the source of geronimo-3.0.0 from release site and svn(tag).
I tried to buid them, but I got Build Error during building car file.

For example, In building welcome-tomcat(or any other car project form war),
I got,

Missing dependency: org.apache.geronimo.configs/jasper/3.0.0/car
Embedded error: org.apache.geronimo.config/tomcat7-deployer/3.0.0/car

In wiki, there are no build tips for that.
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo.html
Do you have any other tips?

--
Shawn