Hello, Geronimo enthusiasts

This is S. Ali Tokmen from the Codehaus CARGO team. I had sent another e-mail about one and a half years back, and now I'd like to announce you the immediate availability of CARGO 1.2.4.

First question, what is CARGO? CARGO is an open source application that can start, stop, configure and deploy applications as well as configuration files on many, many Java server containers. CARGO is available as a simple Java library, a set of ANT tasks as well as a Maven2 plugin.

Of course, Geronimo is part of the servers supported by CARGO... In detail, supported versions include:
Second question, what would you need CARGO for? Well, typical use cases for CARGO are:
For more information, please visit http://cargo.codehaus.org/

--

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/

GSM (ch): +41 79 207 29 22 [Swisscom]
GSM (fr): +33 7 70 10 33 79 [Virgin Mobile]
GSM (tr): +90 555 266 52 73 [Avea]

My AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger and Yahoo IM
contact details are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com