Hi Geronimo!  J

I am having issues with my running setup and can’t figure out exactly what I am missing….

In general:

·         I have a system running Geronimo v3 (release), Spring (3.0.5) JdbcTemplate, connecting to Oracle 11g StoreProcedures.

·         This system was originally designed for WebSphere 8 but we are making it platform independent.

·         We know in WAS8 all is running, and in Geronimo v3 almost everything is running…

·         The problem I am having is the unwrap of the native OracleConnection.

Most of the debugging activity can be found in a TranQL Jira (but don’t go there yet…):

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-31?focusedCommentId=306613#comment-306613

Short Version:

So far we are seeing the TranQL code is not unwrapping the OracleConnection, and I was given a new TranQL fix for this… but I don’t see the code picking the new tranql-connector (1.8).  When I look at the class bundle I still can see 1.7.  L

·         So can you help me decipher why the new correct class is not being used?

·         Is Oracle Thin (11.2.0.1.0) not compatible with Geronimo v3 and TranQL from the current release? Or what am I missing?

THANKS

Jonathan Nazario

Email:  jnazario@autologicco.com

Work:  (262) 820-9672  x. 232