Hi Geronimo! J
I am having issues with my running setup and can’t figure out exactly what I am missing….
· I have a system running Geronimo v3 (release), Spring (3.0.5) JdbcTemplate, connecting to Oracle 11g StoreProcedures.
· This system was originally designed for WebSphere 8 but we are making it platform independent.
· We know in WAS8 all is running, and in Geronimo v3 almost everything is running…
· The problem I am having is the unwrap of the native OracleConnection.
Most of the debugging activity can be found in a TranQL Jira (but don’t go there yet…):
So far we are seeing the TranQL code is not unwrapping the OracleConnection, and I was given a new TranQL fix for this… but I don’t see the code picking the new tranql-connector (1.8). When I look at the class bundle I still can see 1.7. L
· So can you help me decipher why the new correct class is not being used?
· Is Oracle Thin (18.104.22.168.0) not compatible with Geronimo v3 and TranQL from the current release? Or what am I missing?
Work: (262) 820-9672 x. 232
Fax: (262) 820-9674