geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EARConfigBuilder : Unable to delete files
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:36:22 GMT
Guess the file is still locked somewhere, Geronimo is trying its best to
close those jar files, e.g. in classloader. There may be a leaking in the
Geronimo or in your application codes.
Usually, I will generate a dump file and check who references that JarFile.

So while deploying that application with admin console or command line,
could you see this issue, too ? Just wonder whether Geronimo Plugin does
anything wrong.