Thanks, David !

Devs and Users, Any more inputs ?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
I recently fixed some of my misinterpretations of the jaspic spec in 3.0, and these should be ported back to 2.2.x.

thanks
david jencks

On Jun 27, 2012, at 6:49 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

We had some discussion with a user request [1], The initial thought from me is to include the security patches since G2.2.1 and pull in the recent openejb 3.1.5 clustering changes.

But it seems openejb 3.1.5 is not ready now, we have to hold until openejb is in a good shape.   In this period,  we at least can clean other things for G2.2.2,  I'd like to use this thread to hear the voice on what else we might want to put into Geronimo 2.2.2.

--
Shawn

--
Shawn