Hi David,

I just took a look at the changes you made in  GERONIMO-6337 and GERONIMO-6338. for jaspic.   the changes are so huge so that It's very hard to merge it back to 2.2 without deep jspic knowledge.

Could you please port it back when you have time ?   I've added this item to G2.2.2 release plan[1].

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2.2+Release+Status++--Ongoing