geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 now open!
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:59:49 GMT
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Nick Burch <nick.burch@alfresco.com>
> Subject: Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 now open!
> Date: July 19, 2012 2:14:57 PM EDT
> To: committers@apache.org
>
> Hi All
>
> We're pleased to announce that the Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 is finally
open!

> (For those who don't already know, ApacheCon Europe will be taking place between the
5th and the 9th of November this year, in Sinsheim, Germany.)

> If you'd like to submit a talk proposal, please visit the conference website at <http://www.apachecon.eu/>
and sign up for a new account. Once you've signed up, use your dashboard to enter your speaker
bio, then submit your talk proposal(s). There's more information on the CFP page on the conference
website.

> We welcome talk proposals from all projects, from right across the bredth of projects
at the foundation! To make things easier for talk selection and scheduling, we'd ask that
you tag your proposal with the track that it most closely fits within. The details of the
tracks, and what projects they expect to cover, are available at <http://www.apachecon.eu/tracks/>.

> (If your project/group of projects was intending to submit a track, and missed the deadline,
then please get in touch with us on <apachecon-discuss@apache.org > straight away, so
we can work out if it's possible to squeeze you in...)

> The CFP will close on Friday 3rd August, so you've a little over weeks to send in your
talk proposal. Don't put it off! We'll look forward to seeing some great ones shortly!