geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion]Time to release to Geronimo 2.2.2 ?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:01:09 GMT
Hi David,

I just took a look at the changes you made in
GERONIMO-6337<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6337>
 and GERONIMO-6338 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6338>.
for jaspic.   the changes are so huge so that It's very hard to merge it
back to 2.2 without deep jspic knowledge.

Could you please port it back when you have time ?   I've added this item
to G2.2.2 release plan[1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2.2+Release+Status++--Ongoing

--