geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion]Time to release to Geronimo 2.2.2 ?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:02:55 GMT
if you are talking about

the patch there is to upgrade EJB to 3.1 and JPA to 2.0.   I don't know if
it's allowed for a Java EE 5 application server.   IMHO, if the user wants
EJB 3.1 and JPA 2.0 in G2.x,  he/she should provide a plugin for them
instead of upgrading the default EJB 3.0 and JPA 1.0 in the server directly.

--
Shawn