geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for Geronimo 2.2.2 Release
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 03:32:25 GMT
I might not have make myself clear,  I meant "Most of the focus have been
in Geronimo 3.x instead of Geronimo 2.2 branch in community  *recently*".

We have provided patches for the HASH-DOS vulnerability.    I'm open for a
new 2.2.2 release and related discussion for other general issues when
Geronimo 3.0 is in a good shape.

--
Shawn