geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sai charan <charan.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate MS SQL Server driver
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:15:09 GMT
Hi,

I have followed the same steps which you provided after unzipping i got two
jar files PFA, When i was trying to install thru Repositories, I gave
group as "MSSQL" Artifact as "MSSQL" version as "2.0" and type as "jar" ...
It got installed successfully, but now the problem started again, while
creating database pools, I selected SQL Server and clicked on next button,
but no luck it was showing nothing and remaining on the same page... Please
advice me on which step i was wrong...

Please find below Screen shot also: There were three options , i choosed
the SQl Server,