geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate MS SQL Server driver
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 00:31:49 GMT
You need to download ms sql jdbc driver from microsoft web site, then
install it into geronimo, then define a datasource which uses the jdbc
driver. You can refer to daytrader ms sql datasource plan for an example.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=2505
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/tags/daytrader-2.1.7/plans/src/main/resources/daytrader-mysql-xa-plan.xml

--
Thanks!