geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF Dependencies
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 02:37:30 GMT
You need to rebundle org.primefaces_3.3.1 to make it depends on javax.faces
<= 2.0, otherwise, you need to figure out how to run JSF 2.1 impl of
myfaces in the geronimo first, then use your application by depending on it.

For JSF 2.1 impl of myfaces, refer to the open jira GERONIMO-6267, it's
currently not supported by Geronimo.

Thanks!

Regards, Forrest