geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem accessing JSF application with "geronimo-3.0-beta-1-Jetty"
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:14:01 GMT
Getting jsf working under osgi has been very tricky.  We got it working under tomcat but haven't
had the time to investigate jetty very much.  I haven't had time lately to even look into
what might or might not be working under jetty.

I have to say I'm quite surprised at the exception you report and just from the stack trace
would think that it would apply to any servlet, not just something jsf related.  Since some
servlets do work on jetty (e.g. the web console) I wonder if there's something misconfigured
in your security.

wishing I had more time to investigate,
david jencks