geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Collins-Soluti...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: JSF Dependencies
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 02:06:51 GMT
Ok maybe I need to explain a little better.  Primefaces is basically a
component library that sits on top of a JSF implementation similar to
Apache MyFaces Tomahawk.  In Geronimo, the JSF implementation is
MyFaces.  Primefaces would not work at all if it did not have a JSF
implementation (MyFaces, Mojorra).

I have installed the Primefaces jar file in Geronimo successfully.  I am
now just trying to references this component library that has already
been installed.  I hope that clears up what I am trying to do.