geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Collins-Soluti...@austin.rr.com>
Subject JSF Dependencies
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:43:59 GMT
I am trying to add Primefaces to the Geronimo Installation and then
reference that Primefaces Jar in my war file.  However, when I do this,
I get an error that says

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.primefaces_3.3.1
[377]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint:
Import-Package: javax.faces; version="[2.1.0,3.0.0)"

My geronimo-web.xml file looks like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
<http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1%22%3E>
<dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
<http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2%22%3E>
<dep:moduleId>
<dep:groupId>com.acc</dep:groupId>
<dep:artifactId>acc-web</dep:artifactId>
<dep:version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</dep:version>
<dep:type>war</dep:type>
</dep:moduleId>
<dep:dependencies>
<dep:dependency>
<dep:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.bundles</dep:groupId>
<dep:artifactId>myfaces-bundle</dep:artifactId>
<dep:version>2.0.9_1</dep:version>
<dep:type>jar</dep:type>
</dep:dependency>
<dep:dependency>
<dep:groupId>org.primefaces</dep:groupId>
<dep:artifactId>primefaces</dep:artifactId>
<dep:version>3.3.1</dep:version>
<dep:type>jar</dep:type>
</dep:dependency>
</dep:dependencies>
</dep:environment>
<context-root>acc</context-root>
</web-app>

The assembly has been installed successfully.  What am I missing?  I
would really like to include the JSF implementation library with the
Geronimo install as opposed to having to include it in my .war file.

Thank you

--

Russell