geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [discussion]Time to release to Geronimo 2.2.2 ?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 02:31:48 GMT
I recently fixed some of my misinterpretations of the jaspic spec in 3.0, and these should
be ported back to 2.2.x.

thanks
david jencks

On Jun 27, 2012, at 6:49 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> We had some discussion with a user request [1], The initial thought from me is to include
the security patches since G2.2.1 and pull in the recent openejb 3.1.5 clustering changes.

> But it seems openejb 3.1.5 is not ready now, we have to hold until openejb is in a good
shape.   In this period,  we at least can clean other things for G2.2.2,  I'd like to use
this thread to hear the voice on what else we might want to put into Geronimo 2.2.2.