geronimo-user mailing list archives

From nemesis_sun <nemesis_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using @EJB annotation instead of looking up for EJB
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:41:06 GMT
I have done some research and found a geronimo tutorial here discussing about
injecting an instance of EJB into a servlet, and using @EJB with a "name"
element.
In addition to that, geronimo-web.xml also has to be edited by adding a
<dependency> and a <ejb-ref> element.
I have done this similarly to the geronimo-application-client.xml in the App
Client module and tried running it, but nothing happened, still the same
null object was returned.

One more thing is that I didn't add the App Client module to the server, as
there was some stupid error during deployment and I was able to run it using
"Run as Java Application". I don't know if there is any difference, if there
is then I will have to resolve that error too.

Please help.