geronimo-user mailing list archives

From gqmulligan <gqmulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for Geronimo 2.2.2 Release
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:30:29 GMT

Shawn J wrote

> We have provided patches for the HASH-DOS vulnerability.    I'm open for a
> new 2.2.2 release and related discussion for other general issues when
> Geronimo 3.0 is in a good shape.
>
> --
> Shawn

Do you have an idea of when Geronimo 3.x will be in good shape and then
approximately how long it will take to do a 2.2.x release? Just a rough
estimate/target date is all I am looking for.  I am trying to get a handle
on what to expect so I can start planning accordingly for an upgrade to
Geronimo 3.x or if I am able to wait for the 2.2.x release.

I am hoping the release is not too far off.