geronimo-user mailing list archives

From gqmulligan <gqmulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ISSUE: Root context puts double backslash "//" in urls
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:26:14 GMT

gary wrote

> Sorry, one point should be corrected in my latest reply. Stop  the
> component "org.apache.geronimo.configs/welcome-tomcat/2.2.1/car" is enough
> before deploying your application.

That is the guide I actually followed.  I verified that the welcome-tomcat
component is stopped.  When I go to my domain root I see my application
which also verifies this.  However, I still have the double slashes when
navigating my application.  The contextPath is returning a "/" when it seems
like it should be returning the empty string.