Hello,

It's working fine now.. Thank you so much for your response and for your help.... I want you to involve on this for some more clarification, Actually I deployed one sample application on the machine which i installed geronimo, Now i am accessing the console from another machine with the help of Apache webserver... So when i tried to view the application which i deployed , was not showing the url, I am getting this below error:

Not Found

The requested URL /sample was not found on this server.

I think if i am able to access the console from other machine means i should also view or access the sample application which i deployed right?