After editing the httpd.conf file i have restarted the Apache service and at the same time Apache Geronimo was started and in running mode..
I am getting the below error:
Confused? This means either you mistyped, or whoever wrote/configured the page/site/service you just came from screwed up. It happens, don't stress it (and don't blame me.) Apparently I have to spell it out: L O C A host. See? No 'L', so your browser kindly appended .com, and you ended up here, instead of http://localhost/ which you presumably intended.
Note: This is not localhost.com either. Check again. Again. See? No 'L'.
I have installed geronimo application server in my PC, I have installed Apache web server along with this geronimo, When i tried to Configure Apache HTTPd as a reverse proxy (mod_proxy), I am unable to configure, I followed all the below steps that mentioned in the document,
- Open the httpd.conf located in the <httpd_home>\conf directory.
- Look for the following LoadModule directives and uncomment them by removing the # at the beginning of the line.
- LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
- LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so
- At the bottom of the httpd.conf add the following lines to enable the re-rounting.
Both are installed on the same machine, Could you please advice me on this issue, I would really appreciate if i found any response from you.As i need this in an urgent manner.