Hello,

After editing the httpd.conf file i have restarted the Apache service and at the same time Apache Geronimo was started and in running mode..

I am getting the below error:

You requested http://www.locahost.com/console
You probably intended http://localhost/console

Confused? This means either you mistyped, or whoever wrote/configured the page/site/service you just came from screwed up. It happens, don't stress it (and don't blame me.) Apparently I have to spell it out: L O C A  host. See? No 'L', so your browser kindly appended .com, and you ended up here, instead of http://localhost/ which you presumably intended.

Note: This is not localhost.com either. Check again. Again. See? No 'L'.