If you want to configure geronimo as a windows-service, you may run "net start geronimosrv" under the directory GERONIMO_HOME\bin\.

2012/5/21 sai charan <charan.burle@gmail.com>
Hello,

What i mean to ask was... How to install the 3.0 version,,exactly, For eg In 2.0.1 version we will install using the below steps which is in the below link.. Please view this link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html

So, like that is there any wrapper files required? do we need to edit any Wrapper.conf file?

or else simply to follow your answer "Use java 6 or 7 to start geronimo 3.0, the command is simply GERONIMO_HOME\bin\startup.bat. or bin\startup" ?

If it is the above process, After immediate downloading, If i run the startup.bat command.. will the console opens?

Please clear me...

Because i want to switch to 3.0 version as it is having advance features...  Thanks in Adance...