geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Salotto <lsalo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Geronimo 3.0 in Windows Environment
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 11:26:04 GMT
Hi
I should answer this in a very rude manner, but mam and dad wouldn't be
proud of me. The usual steps when asking somehting to the comunity are
1) RTFM
2) RTFM again
3) Google it
4) Ask the community

There's an entry in the documentation that seems to be made just for you:
Apache Geronimo for the impatient :)

https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/quick-start-apache-geronimo-for-the-impatient.html

Please note that Geronimo 3.0 is still in beta (should be released VERY
soon), so the documentation is still work in progress.

Hope this helps!!
Luciano