geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sai charan <charan.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Geronimo 3.0 in Windows Environment
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 12:04:07 GMT
Hello,

What i mean to ask was... How to install the 3.0 version,,exactly, For eg
In 2.0.1 version we will install using the below steps which is in the
below link.. Please view this link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html

So, like that is there any wrapper files required? do we need to edit any
Wrapper.conf file?

or else simply to follow your answer "Use java 6 or 7 to start geronimo
3.0, the command is simply GERONIMO_HOME\bin\startup.bat. or bin\startup" ?

If it is the above process, After immediate downloading, If i run the
startup.bat command.. will the console opens?

Please clear me...

Because i want to switch to 3.0 version as it is having advance
features...  Thanks in Adance...