geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sai charan <charan.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure Apache HTTPd as a reverse proxy (mod_proxy)
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 05:19:42 GMT
Hello,

After editing the httpd.conf file i have restarted the Apache service and
at the same time Apache Geronimo was started and in running mode..

I am getting the below error:

You requested http://www.locahost.com/console
You probably intended http://localhost/console

*Confused?* This means either you mistyped, or whoever wrote/configured the
page/site/service you just came from screwed up. It happens, don't stress
it (and don't blame me.) Apparently I have to spell it out: L O C A  host.
See? No 'L', so your browser kindly appended .com, and you ended up here,
instead of http://localhost/ which you presumably intended.

*Note:* This is not *localhost.com* either. Check again. Again. See? No 'L'.