geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sai charan <charan.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Configure Apache HTTPd as a reverse proxy (mod_proxy)
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 12:22:15 GMT
Hello,

I have installed geronimo application server in my PC, I have installed
Apache web server along with this geronimo, When i tried to Configure
Apache HTTPd as a reverse proxy (mod_proxy), I am unable to configure, I
followed all the below steps that mentioned in the document,

   1. Open the *httpd.conf* located in the <httpd_home>\conf directory.
   2. Look for the following LoadModule directives and uncomment them by
   removing the *#* at the beginning of the line.
      - *LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so*
      - *LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so*
   3. At the bottom of the httpd.conf add the following lines to enable the
   re-rounting.
      - *ProxyPass /console http://localhost:8080/console*
      - *ProxyPass /images http://localhost:8080/images*
      - *ProxyPassreverse / http://localhost:8080/*

Both are installed on the same machine, Could you please advice me on this
issue, I would really appreciate if i found any response from you.As i need
this in an urgent manner.

Regards,

Saicharan Burle