geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sai charan <charan.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Geronimo 3.0 in Windows Environment
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 06:56:48 GMT
Hello,

Could you clear me exactly, If i download Geronimo 3.0 version... So after
unzipping the file.. I have to follow the steps which you provided right?
Because My guess is we need to edit some files after unzipping and have to
set some class paths... According to your sentence i think i have to make
changes in the "net start geronimosrv" In order to run in windows
environment.... am i right? Please show some pity on me and tell me the
installation steps...Why because like in 2 version i didn't find any
installation steps in 3.0 version...

!!Thanks in Advance!!