geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure Apache HTTPd as a reverse proxy (mod_proxy)
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 12:04:38 GMT

On May 14, 2012, at 8:22 AM, sai charan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed geronimo application server in my PC, I have installed Apache web server
along with this geronimo, When i tried to Configure Apache HTTPd as a reverse proxy (mod_proxy),
I am unable to configure, I followed all the below steps that mentioned in the document,

> 	• Open the httpd.conf located in the <httpd_home>\conf directory.
> 	• Look for the following LoadModule directives and uncomment them by removing the
# at the beginning of the line.
> 		• LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
> 		• LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so
> 	• At the bottom of the httpd.conf add the following lines to enable the re-rounting.
> 		• ProxyPass /console http://localhost:8080/console
> 		• ProxyPass /images http://localhost:8080/images
> 		• ProxyPassreverse / http://localhost:8080/
> Both are installed on the same machine, Could you please advice me on this issue, I would
really appreciate if i found any response from you.As i need this in an urgent manner.

Excuse the obvious -- httpd was started/restarted after your change? And geronimo has been
started? If yes to both, we'll need more info… Certainly has/does work for me…

--kevan