geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Davidson <steverdavid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploy
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:41:34 GMT
Well, I am going to have to bail on trying to get this to work.  I have a
three week project that will be taking my attention from this.

Prior to heading out though, I thought I would try starting from scratch and
try to get the derby implementation set up, then make the few changes that I
have learned I need to make for oracle.
And sadly, I cannot repeat the steps I took earlier to get the default Derby
deployment working.

I wonder if one of you might check out derby and geronimo and see if you can
come up with clear steps to get the derby piece working?  I am not as
embedded in the technology as you and Kevan are and would love to have some
instructions that I could use to get things rolling without tearing my hair
out when I come back to this down the road a bit.

Thanks you both SO VERY MUCH for your help so far!