And what about EAR shared libs? Is there any potential problems?

On 7 February 2012 15:49, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
No, not as long as the JAR has a META-INF/beans.xml in it.

I'm not yet sure in which configuration Geronimo ships OpenWebBeans. Usually we 'ignore' most of the BDA restrictions of the CDI-1.0 spec because they are really broken. They will got reworked/dropped in CDI-1.1 anyway...

Depending on this you might be careful because a few things wont work if the BDA modus is enabled. If it's enabled in Geronimo by default, then I _highly_ suggest to disable it manually by providing a META-INF/openwebbeans/openwebbeans.properties where you set org.apache.webbeans.useBDABeansXMLScanner = false

Btw, this BDA 'feature' is the reason for about 50% of all JBossAS, Weld and Glassfish bug reports in the CDI area ;)

LieGrue,
strub