Hmm, I am not familiar with the Eclipse Web Service creator. Here are some ideas for your reference,
a. If those jaxb classes are not generated with the web service creator, think that you may first to find how to solve it with the tool.
b. Not sure how you manged your web service providers, cxf has its own way to configure and publish web service, like it could uses cxf-servlet.xml to hold all those SEI implementations.
c. I would like to suggest you to follow the doc on Geronimo wiki,  https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/developing-web-services.html#DevelopingWebservices-WebServicestutorials
Hope it helps.