geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Adme Admirolas <admiro...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo 3.0 and CDI
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 12:07:21 GMT
Hello,

I'm failing to create simple web app and deploy it to Geronimo. I'm trying
to create simple servlet, and inject POJO using CDI.

Here is my Servlet class:

@WebServlet("/TestServlet")
> public class TestServlet extends HttpServlet {
>     private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
>
>     @Inject
>     private InjectableInterface inj;
>
>     public TestServlet() {
>         super();
>     }
> }

Here is InjectableInterface.java:

public interface InjectableInterface {

> }

Here is implementation of interface:

> public class Injectable implements InjectableInterface {
>
> }

But when I deploy war to geronimo 3, i get this exception:

javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException: Api type
[test.InjectableInterface] is not found with the qualifiers
> Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
> for injection into Field Injection Point, field name :  inj, Bean Owner : [TestServlet,
Name:null, WebBeans Type:MANAGED, API Types:[], Qualifiers:[]]
> 	org.apache.webbeans.util.InjectionExceptionUtils.throwUnsatisfiedResolutionException(InjectionExceptionUtils.java:92)
> 	org.apache.webbeans.container.ResolutionUtil.checkResolvedBeans(ResolutionUtil.java:98)
> 	org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectionResolver.getInjectionPointBean(InjectionResolver.java:265)
> 	org.apache.webbeans.inject.OWBInjector.getInjectedObjectReference(OWBInjector.java:229)
> 	org.apache.webbeans.inject.OWBInjector.inject(OWBInjector.java:146)
> 	org.apache.webbeans.inject.OWBInjector.inject(OWBInjector.java:94)
> 	org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.annotation.Holder.newInstance(Holder.java:185)
> 	org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatInstanceManager.newInstance(TomcatInstanceManager.java:74)
> 	org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:850)
> 	org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.java:48)
> 	org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.ProtectedTargetValve.invoke(ProtectedTargetValve.java:53)

What I'm doing wrong? Could anyone help me?

Admrolas