geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Host Configuration
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 08:16:33 GMT
I doubt that  MessageContext means the class in Axis or Axis2.
>From the exception message " java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
MessageContext in classloader hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war ", it seems
that no package name there, and I have checked the codes in Geronimo there,
the name printed is a full name, which including the package name.
With the exception stack, the CNF is thrown while invoking
getDeclaredMethods, think add a debug point and find the target class
should be helpful to find the root cause.

2012/2/2 Radim Kolar <hsn@sendmail.cz>

>  Dne 2.2.2012 1:44, Ivan napsal(a):
>
> First, the Geronimo used is 2.2.2-SNAPSHOT ?
>
> yes. tried 2.2.1 too. No difference.
>
>
>  The version number in the config.xml should be consistent with other
> versions.
>
> with what other versions?  "
> http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1"<http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1>is
XML namespace
>
> here is log message from geronimo.log
>
> 2012-02-01 20:30:24,884 INFO  [DeploymentContext] The Strict Manifest
> Classpath processing mode is in effect.
> This option can be altered by specifying
> -DXorg.apache.geronimo.deployment.LenientMFCP=true|false
> Specify ="true" for more lenient processing such as ignoring missing jars
> and references that are not spec compliant.
> 2012-02-01 20:31:28,150 WARN  [TomcatWebAppContext] TomcatWebAppContext
> failed
> 2012-02-01 20:31:28,150 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting;
> GBean is now in the FAILED state:
> abstractName="hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war?J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebModule,name=hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war"
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
> LifecycleException:  java.io.IOException: Context did not start for an
> unknown reason
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:803)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addContext(TomcatContainer.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatWebAppContext.doStart(TomcatWebAppContext.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:953)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:269)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:145)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:119)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:175)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:253)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:125)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:539)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:377)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:465)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:190)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:546)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:816)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$7eeef827.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCommand.java:67)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 2012-02-01 20:31:28,259 ERROR [DeploymentPortlet] The application was not
> successfully started.
>
> start of hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war failed
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
> hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war failed
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:816)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$7eeef827.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCommand.java:67)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> Unknown start exception
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:531)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:190)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:546)
>     ... 14 more
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
> Configuration hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war failed to start due to the
> following reasons:
>   The service
> J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebModule,name=hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war
> did not start because ContainerBase.addChild: start: LifecycleException:
> java.io.IOException: Context did not start for an unknown reason
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:494)
>     ... 16 more
>
> i just noticed that there is also stacktrace.log file, most likely
> generated by spring framework. it contains following error about
> MessageContext class not found. This class is most likely from AXIS. I have
> configured inverse classloading, but axis should be in classpath anyway
> because its provided by G
>
> 2012-02-01 20:31:27,994 [Thread-25] ERROR StackTrace  - Sanitizing
> stacktrace:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MessageContext in classloader
> hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:407)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:257)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1791)
>     at
> org.springframework.core.type.StandardAnnotationMetadata.hasAnnotatedMethods(StandardAnnotationMetadata.java:136)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.checkConfigurationClassCandidate(ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.java:318)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.processConfigBeanDefinitions(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:172)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:142)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:599)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:407)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.spring.DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.getApplicationContext(DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.java:154)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.configure(GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.java:164)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.configure(GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.java:124)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.context.GrailsConfigUtils.configureWebApplicationContext(GrailsConfigUtils.java:120)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.context.GrailsContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(GrailsContextLoader.java:73)
>     at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:197)
>     at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4201)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4694)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(GeronimoStandardContext.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:412)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start(GeronimoStandardContext.java:264)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addContext(TomcatContainer.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatWebAppContext.doStart(TomcatWebAppContext.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:953)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:269)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:145)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:119)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:175)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:253)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:125)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:539)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:377)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:465)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:190)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:546)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:816)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$7eeef827.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCommand.java:67)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 2012-02-01 20:31:28,025 [Thread-25] ERROR StackTrace  - Sanitizing
> stacktrace:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: MessageContext
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1791)
>     at
> org.springframework.core.type.StandardAnnotationMetadata.hasAnnotatedMethods(StandardAnnotationMetadata.java:136)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.checkConfigurationClassCandidate(ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.java:318)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.processConfigBeanDefinitions(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:172)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:142)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:599)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:407)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.spring.DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.getApplicationContext(DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.java:154)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.configure(GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.java:164)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.spring.GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.configure(GrailsRuntimeConfigurator.java:124)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.context.GrailsConfigUtils.configureWebApplicationContext(GrailsConfigUtils.java:120)
>     at
> org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.context.GrailsContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(GrailsContextLoader.java:73)
>     at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:197)
>     at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4201)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4694)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(GeronimoStandardContext.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:412)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start(GeronimoStandardContext.java:264)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addContext(TomcatContainer.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatWebAppContext.doStart(TomcatWebAppContext.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:953)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:269)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:145)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:119)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:175)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:253)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:125)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:539)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:377)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:465)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:190)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:546)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:816)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$7eeef827.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCommand.java:67)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MessageContext in classloader
> hebeidomains/whois-web/1.0.1/war
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:407)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:257)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1791)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(GeronimoStandardContext.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:412)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start(GeronimoStandardContext.java:264)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addContext(TomcatContainer.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatWebAppContext.doStart(TomcatWebAppContext.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:953)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:269)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:525)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:145)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:119)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:175)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:253)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:295)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:125)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:539)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:377)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:465)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:190)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:546)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>     ... 9 more
>
>
>


-- 
Ivan

Mime
View raw message