geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <>
Subject Re: Problem in creating Web Service in Eclipse using 2.1.8 Geronimo
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 02:00:58 GMT
Hmm, I am not familiar with the Eclipse Web Service creator. Here are some
ideas for your reference,
a. If those jaxb classes are not generated with the web service creator,
think that you may first to find how to solve it with the tool.
b. Not sure how you manged your web service providers, cxf has its own way
to configure and publish web service, like it could uses cxf-servlet.xml to
hold all those SEI implementations.
c. I would like to suggest you to follow the doc on Geronimo wiki,

Hope it helps.